Update!!! New Prize added. See bottom of post.
Well, I can’t say that I got there fast, but I finally made it! Almost. Actually, right at this instant, I only have 999. Which means I lost two from yesterday. Their loss.
To follow me, click the button on the right ——->
or click here
You don’t just get picked randomly. It would be pretty hard to pick fairly while scrolling through 1,000 names with my eyes closed. And this way ensures the prizes go to the followers that actually interact with me. Those are the best!
- Be following me on Twitter by December 24th. (Yup, Christmas Eve)
- Comment on THIS post with your real name and Twitter name. Telling me what prize you want on Twitter, emailing me, commenting on Facebook….none of that will be valid. You MUST comment here to make my life easier.
- When you comment, let me know what prize you’d prefer. Not everyone drinks booze and not everyone climbs (silly people). If you have no preference, just say “anything”. But I highly suggest a preference.
- That’s it!
Prizes, Items, and Swag
In no particular order:
- An autographed poster of Courtney (Sanders) Woods bouldering a V9 down in Hueco Tanks
- A poster of Sasha DiGiulian crushing “Pure Imagination”, 5.14d
- A poster of Chelsea Rude doing some crazy 5.12c in Foster Falls
- Two packages of Starbucks Via (16 individual servings total) for those cold mornings
- GSI Flask for your backcountry booze of choice. For those cold mornings?
- Camp Nano rack pack carabiners
- Climb X nut set
- Leftover/Random stickers (each winner will get some stickers, any leftover will go to someone/people else)
- 101 Things to do with Bacon cookbook
How I’ll Choose
After everyone comments below, I’ll literally put everyone’s name in a vessel at some point on Christmas Eve (December 24) and pull at random. If that person has a preference, HOORAY!! That’s what you get. If you just said “anything”, well, you’ll be put off to the side and you’ll still get a prize, but you’ll get whatever’s leftover. (That’s why I encourage a preference, or a prioritized list. 😉 )
Once they’re all gone; they’re gone, and I will contact the winners for their address.
Sound good? Good. Now make sure you’re following me!
Don’t Miss Your Chance
I was stuck in Corporate America for 9 years. I was miserable.
Then I took control.
You can too, and it starts right here.
Congrats on the Grand! Put my name in the hat for the GSI flask!
Love! I’ll take the flask!
Jamie, can you list your twitter name? I need to add that in the post. Whoops and thank you!
1000 followers-great feat! (Twitter handle @bowsher01). I’ll throw my choice for the flask, I got a 12 yr old bottle of Jameson that would like to be in it for those cold bouldering days!
Your post fails to define comment. 😉
B124d_ivicg4h4 and those nano biners would be awesome for the new trad rack additions!
OOOOH STICKERS! Our camp box LURRRRVES stickers ha ha! Sticker love, sticker love, pick me, sticker love, ooh yeah sticker love! Congrats on the 1000 stickers, I mean followers! Stickers. Cough cough…
Thanks, Kristy! I’ve got you down for the posters! 😉
Twitter name, please?
@larenwritesgood ….. I have prioritized a list for you <3. I would like number 6, 5, 7, 2,1,3, 8 and 4 (in that order).
Climb x nut set! Just bring it to Utah and it’ll save you shipping 🙂
Gladly! … if you win. :p
Speaking of Utah, don’t forget the smorgasbord of Canadian chips!
A prize? I never win! If I did though, 5 or 6 would rock.
Do you need my twitter name (Rich_Kolb)? I’m kind of twitter famous.
1000… You beat me to it! Congrats sir. I’m right behind ya. Can’t wait to meet and shred together… Shred the other Omniten that is. ClimbX nuts would come in handy 😉
I’m always happy to see you posting… & congrats!
If this comp is open to UK residents, then I would love the climb x nut set (esp as I still don’t have my wild country ones back yet!)
If postage is an issue, understandable, then some stickers for my fingerboard mount would be awesome 🙂
Cheers, and have a great Christmas
Congrats on making it to a grand Dave!
That flask would be great for my moonshine, so put me down for the flask por favor (@JustinLFricke).
Hey, dude, congrats!
Anything will do for me, depending on your postage to sunny ol’ UK! (but preferably the nano’s! 😉 )
Twitter name @tombondphysio
Nuts, flask, or biners with all equal amounts of gearlust please!
Congrats on the grand! 😉