Oh joy, posting from my phone! That means this will be quick.
I just wanted to share a super simple recipe I made up with very little creativity, if you know anything about cooking. Just a guess, but I’m sure it only cost $2 or somewhere around there.
What you’ll need:
- 1 packet of Ramen Noodles
- Previously cooked and seasoned chicken breast
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- Fresh cilantro
- Fresh basil
- Red onion
What you’ll do:
- Open the Ramen
- Shred the chicken
- Peel the eggs
- Rough chop the herbs
- Thinly slice the onions
How you’ll assemble it:
- Put the brick of noodles on the bottom of a bowl
- Pile everything else on top
- Cover everything with water
- Open the seasoning packet and sprinkle all over everything
How you’ll cook it:
- In the microwave for 4 to 4.5 minutes (depending on your microwave and altitude)
How it will look:
How you’ll eat it:
- Any way you feel comfortable and necessary
What you’ll think:
- “God, Dave really knows what he’s talking about. This is delicious!!”
How you’ll thank me:
- Retweeting this on The Twitter
- Sharing this on your Facebook Machine
- Subscribing to New Post Notifications
- Sending me packages of various cheeses, sausages, and craft beers
Thanks and Enjoy!!
Don’t Miss Your Chance
I was stuck in Corporate America for 9 years. I was miserable.
Then I took control.
You can too, and it starts right here.