I’m writing this on a whim. This “recipe” (since I don’t follow them) started out as something I would just normally make with random ingredients I have lying around, but it turned out to be something much more spectacular.
Pesto (make it or buy it)
Spicy Brown Mustard
Juice from 1 lemon
Salt and Pepper
1) Place porkchops in a size appropriate ziploc bag
2) Add enough spicy brown mustard just to evenly coat them. (Or to your liking of mustardness flavor)
3) Couple splashes of worchestechestshisher (that’s a weird word) sauce. Not much, it’s not the main flavor.
4) Crush garlic cloves and toss in the bag.
5) Add rosemary**, Salt and Pepper, and Lemon Juice
6) Shake errthang around in the bag until all the deliciousness is evenly coated on the porkchops.
7) Remove the air from the bag, refrigerate overnight.
** = I like to crush my rosemary with a mortar and pestle so it doesn’t feel like you’re eating pine needles.
(I’ll leave it up to you to make sure everything gets done all at the same time.)
1) Place the porkchops and the rest of the marinade on a baking dish and bake at 425 degrees farenheit (I’m international, baby) for roughly 20min (but make sure they’re done, eh?)
2) Cook your pasta; steam your veggie (again, I’ll leave that to you)
3) When your pasta is done, add the pesto and parmesian
4) Plate it so that you look really frickin awesome**.
5) Get women (or men if that’s your deal).
(I told you I’m writing this on a whim so you just get a sucky phone pic.)
** = Bonus points if you finish off the pork chop and garlic cloves with a torch to get a nice brown and carmelized look to it. (Pro tip)
Don’t Miss Your Chance
I was stuck in Corporate America for 9 years. I was miserable.
Then I took control.
You can too, and it starts right here.