There are very few things I think I’m thinking so this will probably be a somewhat short post.
- I would really like to get back in the gym. I have been swamped at work and have other things going on in my life at the moment that makes this difficult. Not impossible, just requiring more effort than I’m willing to give right now.
- If I could bring myself to getting back into the gym, I have a whole new set of goals I would like to train for. It would be new and exciting. My experiences with it would also allow me to better market myself to a target audience I’d like to attract. It would also please Bearded Jesus to know that I want to focus intensely on grip strength.
- I can’t wait for camping tomorrow (Saturday). I just spent WAAAAAAY too much money on 2 new jackets. They are top of the line, Mt. Everest type things. Me, being the cheap ass I am, got them significan’tly reduced.
- I think I finally had this urge to write because I’ve barely eaten anything since I had Pho last night on my bro date with Mat, and I just drank a “Guinness Foreign Extra”. Sure, it’s still only 7.5% alcohol but it was enough to change my state.
- Any training and/or nutrition related writings will still be significan’tly reduced. I was informed today that working on weekends and extra hours during the week are going to continue. Not awesomesauce. With that in mind, I am going to continue my email series to subscribers only.
- I have a plan. A plan to give some (un)lucky people some free t-shirts. I’m tired of writing now so you’ll just have to wait until the next bout of eustress.
And now I’m off to pack and get ready for this weekend. Lata!
Don’t Miss Your Chance
I was stuck in Corporate America for 9 years. I was miserable.
Then I took control.
You can too, and it starts right here.
North Face jacket? Kidding. Sucks you’re so busy at work but thanks for the update, friend.
No, thank YOU for the comment! And no, not North Face. I’m above that junk. Marmot and Arc’teryx. 😉
Spill the goals!
Well, for the most part, Niel, I just want to get back into the gym gracefully and start training grip so that I can get better at rock climbing. I also need to do ass tons of step-ups and lunges so that I don’t die when I try to climb a mini-mountain in May.
Do you like bouldering or the longer climbs? I’ve been into bouldering myself.
Love them both! Check out the post “Hey, ‘Athlete Deflator’, where have you been?” for videos of me doing both.
I also have 2 ideas for projects based on climbing. Hopefully awesomesauce.